Restoration Hardware 1890 Stag Head - Rust
Weight: 40 lbs. 46¾"W x 19½"D x 43¼"H
Created in the late 1800s by the famous taxidermist Weise & Bitterlich, our grandly sized stag's head traveled from Saxony to a château in the French Pyrenees. We've reproduced the cast iron original in resin, faithfully capturing every detail and finishing it to re-create the antique's timeworn patina.
- Modeled on a cast iron stag head created in Saxony around 1890 by the famous taxidermy company Weise & Bitterlich
- Reproduced from an original discovered in a château in the Pyrenees
- Crafted from resin in a mold cast from the iron original
- Grandly sized, with a 14-point rack spanning nearly 47"
- Finished with a rusty patina that captures the original's timeworn character
- Mounting hardware included